COLLEGE ATHLETIC NIGHT
Tuesday, December 2nd at 7:00 p.m. in the WHS Library. Jim DeMello from the University of Hawaii at Hilo & a couple of UHH coaches will be discussing NCAA & Athletic eligibility at the post secondary/University level. Interested students and parents are invited to attend. - T. Kawada
JUNIOR CLASS "LIFE OF JAGUAR" TV SHOW
Hey Juniors! Check
out our t.v. show "True Life of
Jaguar" on channel 54, featuring "Fearless", a show about
juniors getting "spooked" at the old
CHRISTMAS WEEK (12/8-12/03) IS ALMOST HERE!
1. Candy Grams sales will start today and continue through Dec. 2nd. Come by E-103 during morning and lunch recess and buy a $1.00 candy gram for your friends. Candy grams will be distributed on December 9 during 1st period.
2. Teachers and students, please come by E-103 and sign up for an exciting obstacle course that will be held during lunch recess in the quad on Tuesday, Dec. 9. Deadline: Dec. 2.
3. Sign up in E-103 for our annual Christmas Carol-oke Contest on Weds., Dec. 10, lunch recess. Deadline: Dec. 2. Christmas tunes only!
4. Chilly Willy Day is on Friday, Dec. 12. Dress up a teacher or staff member as a penguin and compete in a penguin race.
5. Door Decorating Contest: Student teams are encouraged to decorate a classroom door by Weds., Dec. 10. Winning teams will be announced at the Christmas Rally.
- D. Tanabe
YEARBOOK PICTURE TAKING FOR BOWLING TEAMS
Members of this year's bowling team (boys and girls),
yearbook picture taking has been scheduled for Thursday, December 4th, at
CHRISTMAS WEEK - CHILLY WILLY DAY:
Chili and rice and soft drink ticket sales have begun for Friday, Dec. 12. Come to E-103 during both recesses until Dec. 10. Cost is $3.00. - D. Tanabe
CHRISTMAS PROGRAM TIME RESERVED IN THE GYM FOR ALL CLASSES: ALL CLASSES WILL BE ALLOWED 25 MINUTES OF PRACTICE IN THE GYM, PRIOR TO THE MASS REHEARSAL. DECEMBER 8 - FRESHMEN MAY PRACTICE IN THE GYM FROM ; SENIORS MAY PRACTICE FROM . DECEMBER 9 - SOPHOMORES MAY PRACTICE IN THE GYM FROM ; JUNIORS MAY PRACTICE FROM . YOU MUST VACATE THE GYM BY TO ALLOW B-BALL TEAM TO PRACTICE. IF YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE YOUR PRACTICE TIME, PLEASE LET MRS. NAUNGAYAN KNOW. BRING YOUR OWN BOOMBOX AND TAPE TO PRACTICE.
- S. Naungayan
GIRLS AND BOYS SWIM TEAM
Please turn in your swim suit order and payment to Mrs. Nekoba (Registrar) by Monday, Dec. 1. Orders will be submitted to Sports Line shortly thereafter. Thank you.
- J. Nekoba
SCIENCE CLUB OFFICERS MEETING
Science Club officers will meet on Wednesday, Dec 3, first recess, B103. - M. Cahill
SCIENCE CLUB GENERAL MEETING
Science Club will meet on Friday December 5, during first recess, in B103 to plan the next excursion. Be there! - M. Cahill
FACULTY & STAFF
SAFETY COMMITTEE MEETING
Can we please meet today after school at R102? Thank you! - J. Urasaki
Editor: Helen Nagai Last Edited By: Helen Nagai